Pluspoints Terms and Conditions
By signing the application form and/or using the Pluspoints reward programme, the Pluspoints member agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
1. Only individuals over the age of 18 years old can apply for a Pluspoints card. To apply for a Plus Points card a completed and signed application form must be placed in the application form collection box at any King Dicks, Local Liquor, West Harbour Wines & Spirits or Titirangi Village Wines store or returned to any of our stores.
2. The Trusts are entitled at its discretion not to issue a Pluspoints card on receiving an application form.
3. Pluspoints are only earned on retail transactions.
4. Trust Employees are not eligible to apply for a Pluspoints card or participate in any Loyalty programme promotion.
5. Trade Business customers are not eligible for a Pluspoints card.
6. Pluspoints cards and Pluspoints rewards provided by The Trusts once the required number of Pluspoints have been earned, remain the property of The Trusts. The Trusts may cancel any Pluspoints card at any time at its discretion.
7. Pluspoints will be earned against retail sales. You will be awarded 1 point for every qualifying purchase of $10.
8. Pluspoints can be redeemed in retail stores and hospitality venues owned by The Trusts.
9. Pluspoints can be earned at all King Dicks, Local Liquor, West Liquor, and Village Wine & Spirits stores – West Harbour ,Titirangi Village, & Swanson. Pluspoints are non transferable and have no monetary value.
10. The Trusts are not responsible for stolen or lost Pluspoints Cards or Pluspoints Vouchers.
11. The Trusts are not responsible for any errors resulting from computer hardware or software errors or failure as a result of fraud.
12. The Trusts maximum liability to you under this agreement to the maximum extent permitted by law will be the total amount of your purchases at King Dicks, Local Liquor, or Village Wine & Spirits stores in the previous 12 month period as recorded by your use of the Pluspoints Card.
13. Pluspoints cannot be earned in conjunction with other points/loyalty schemes.
14. Cigarettes, tobacco and gift vouchers are excluded from earning Pluspoints
15. Pluspoints reserves the right to change the Pluspoints ratio. A minimum of one months notice will be given.
16. Pluspoints have an expiry date of 12 months from the date they are earned.
17. Pluspoints Vouchers have an expiry date of 12 months from the date of issue.
18. The Trusts reserves the right to discontinue the Pluspoints customer loyalty programme upon giving you 3 months notice of discontinuation. A voucher will be provided to you if the required balance is earned prior to discontinuation date within six months of the discontinuation date.
19. In case of dispute with you regarding the Pluspoints customer loyalty reward programme, the decision of The Trusts shall be final and binding.
20. Pluspoints can only be redeemed on the presentation of the customers Pluspoints membership card as proof of eligibility to receive Pluspoints rewards.
21. The Trusts does not accept presentation of your Pluspoints membership card as a proof of age identification.
22. The Trusts reserves the right to request age verification if you are a Pluspoints member.
23. Pluspoint vouchers can be redeemed at all King Dicks, Local Liquor, Outlet Liquor, & Village Wine & Spirit locations, along with all hospitality venues owned by The Trusts for food & beverage purchases.