Enjoy a nice cold Margarita!
The 22nd of February is Margarita Day! Here is a fantastic recipe from our friends at The Mix to help you celebrate!
· 60mls Jose Cuervo Especial Silver or Gold
· 20mls fresh lime juice
· 15mls Triple sec
· Lime wheel for garnish
· Salt for rim
how to make it
1. In a cocktail shaker or jar add Jose Cuervo Especial Silver tequila, triple sec and fresh lime juice. Fill with ice
2. Shake well!
3. Run lime wedge around the rim of glass then dip the glass into salt, shaking off the excess
4. Add ice to the glass and strain in contents of the shaker
5. Garnish with a lime wheel and enjoy!