We’ve got 24 Weber BBQs and gourmet meat packs to give away. Head in store to find out how to enter.
West Liquor Christmas Promotion – Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is West Auckland Trust Services Ltd, 3044 Great North Road, New Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand.
3. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over subject to a valid form of identification being a New Zealand Drivers Licence, passport or birth certificate. Employees of the Promoter and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
4. The promotion commences on 14 November 2017 and finishes on 17 December 2017 (‘Promotion Period’). Entrants may enter the promotion multiple times, provided that each entry is a separate transaction that meets the qualifying promotion eligibility during the Promotion Period.
5. The winners will be determined by a random draw, which will take place on Monday 18 December 2017. The winner will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from all eligible entries submitted. In the event that an ineligible entry is drawn or the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within 5 days of the Prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original Prize draw.
6. To enter the promotion, simply spend $30 or more on anything (excluding tobacco) in any West Liquor or Village Wine & Spirits store, swipe your Pluspoints card and you’ll automatically be entered in to the draw to win 1 of 24 ‘Christmas BBQ Prize Packs’.
One to be one per store During the Promotion Period. Each entrant is entitled to only one prize. Multiple entries will not result in more than one prize being won per entrant. Although participants are entitled to enter across multiple locations, each entrant may only win one prize.
7. The ‘Christmas BBQ Prize Packs’ of which there are 24 to be won are comprised of a Weber Baby Q Barbecue and $100 Aussie Butcher voucher. One will be awarded to each of the winning 24 entrants.
8. The prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash. The prizes may not be sold to a third party.
9. In the event that the prize or any part of the prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may at its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative prize to the same value.
10. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this competition will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received and date stamped at the store in which the entry is made, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion where any terms or conditions have been breached or not complied with.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
13. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their full names, as shown on a valid form of identification, if one is requested, to be photographs and for their image to be used for promotional/advertising purposes, and agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose. The ensuing copyright of any images will rest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from the entrants. The Promoter will only use the first name of a winning entrant for any promotional materials. Where a winning entrant has a legal reason why, for privacy or security reasons their name and picture cannot be promoted, the Promoter will respect that reason.
14. All competition entries become the property and copyright of the Promoter. By entering this promotion, entrants assign copyright in their entry to the Promoter.
15. The winners acknowledge and agree that they will comply with all instructions given by employees of the Promoter and other agencies associated with this promotion during the promotion and subsequent promotional activities. The winners agree not to do anything that may bring the Promoter into disrepute.
16. The winners agree that as a condition of their participation in the prize, they may be required to execute a waiver and indemnity in the form provided by the Promoter.
17. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
18. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. All decisions made by the Promoter, its employees, or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the competition (including any prize) at any time in its sole discretion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected;
(d) any variation in the prize;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or
(f) use of a prize
22. Where the Promotion is administered on Facebook, entrants and participants in the Promotion acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants and participants in the Promotion release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising from the Promotion.
23. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. At the time that the promotion is concluded all entries will be destroyed. Once the Promotional Period is concluded and the winners have concluded their promotional work, their details will be destroyed.
24. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to